Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Cabinets On Demand!
Please review the following purchase agreement prior to checkout:
ORDER PROCESSING & PAYMENT:
Full Payment is required before an order will be processed.
Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, ACH Debit or Bank Transfer.
Bank Transfers must be settled within 7 business day or order will be cancelled and a 10% processing fee may be assessed.
ACH Debit and Bank Transfer orders will not begin processing until payment is received.
Orders take 24-48 hours to process before being picked.
Once the order is in process, no changes can be made.
Additional items can be processed online as a new order.
Cancellations made prior to the order being picked for delivery will be subject to a 10% processing fee.
Cancellations made after an order is picked are subject to a 20% restocking/processing fee.
OUT OF STOCK OR BACK ORDERED ITEMS:
We will ship your product when it becomes available.
Usually, products ships within 48-72 hours of order placement, or by the 2nd business day if your order is received on Saturday, Sunday or any major holiday.
However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay order fulfillment.
We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Orders will normally be ready to ship within 2 business days with the exception of Bank Transfer orders and ACH Debit orders.
Bank Transfer orders will be ready to ship within 24-48 hours after payment is received.
ACH Debit orders require 5 additional business days to process.
All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet and shrink wrapped.
2-4 day (2-5 day residential) standard transit time.
All shipping charges are paid for when your order is placed online, therefore no modifications to shipping, ie., change of address, request for Lifgate, etc., can be made.
You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
All commercial destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible
For Residential Deliveries - The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window). ** CHANGES TO DELIVERIES CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED. Any change requests made to the freight company dispatch office that deviate from to the original shipping agreement, ie., change of address, request for hold at terminal, etc. after the order has been placed, will result in your shipment being returned to our warehouse for failed delivery attempt.
Returned shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges back to the warehouse and administrative fees.
The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window.
Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. Failure to accept delivery at the scheduled delivery time will result in a returned shipment and all applicable fees.
A lift gate can be specified to assist delivery.
Lift gates will allow the driver to lower the pallet(s) to the ground for easier delivery.
The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground at the curb for residential deliveries with lift gate services.
The driver will only move the pallet to the back of the trailer for non-lift gate deliveries.
Address classifications are based on city zoning, so it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case the delivery would be residential.
A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
If items are missing or visibly damaged, have the driver make a note on the Bill of Lading.
Do not reject damaged or incorrect items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW.
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS: (INCLUDING CONCEALED DAMAGE)
Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading.
No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
To file a claim for damage or shortage, please log into your account and select File Claim on the left hand column under your account settings.
One damage claim per order. Please inspect all items before filing a damage claim. One damage claim per order will be accepted. Multiple claims for the same order will not be accepted without prior approval from cabinetsondemand.com.
Claims may be filed on replacement items
cabinetsondemand.com cannot be held responsible for any labor costs incurred for assembly or installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution.
This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS:
Returns must be received by cabinetsondemand.com within 30 days of initial delivery date.
All returns must be authorized by cabinetsondemand.com prior to return shipment.
For authorization, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore;
NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
NO RETURNS on trims, mouldings, fillers or panels.
NO RETURNS on accessories such as Trash Pull Outs, Spice Pull Outs, Glide Upgrades, etc.
Qualifying returns will incur a 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
Damage Claims on concealed damage and defects must be reported within 30 days from time of receipt.
Concealed damage is any damage not noticeable from the exterior of the shipping container or box, i.e., scratched door, ding, gouge, warped door, etc.
Damaged or defective material cannot be replaced after 30 days without prior approval from cabinetsondemand.com
Warranty items such as defective hinges or drawer glides are covered under our 5 year warranty. This warranty does not cover damage to material such as dings and scratches or other concealed damage that was not reported prior to 30 days from date of purchase. Please see our Terms and Conditions for detailed warranty information.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Cabinets On Demand's Website.
Cabinets On Demand is located at:
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33334
United StatesBy accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Cabinets On Demand's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Cabinets On Demand and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Cabinets On Demand All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.cabinetsondemand.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.cabinetsondemand.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.cabinetsondemand.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.cabinetsondemand.com
Redistribute content from Cabinets On Demand (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Cabinets On Demand does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Cabinets On Demand, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Cabinets On Demand shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Cabinets On Demand reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Cabinets On Demand a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Cabinets On Demand; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.